Drinkable Myrrh & Frankincense 15% blend - 20ml
The Myrrh & Frankincense synergy make sure that the following happens in your body:
1. The Phenylpropanoids cleanse the cell receptors & repair the communication inside your body from cell to cell.
2. The Monoterpenes rewrite the miscoded DNA & open trauma memories to enable the body to recover. It does not matter where in your body the illness/weak spots are, the Myrrh & Frankincense will enter the cells and bring healing.
Frankincense has the following additional properties:
- First, Frankincense is classified as an anti-inflammatory herb. Researchers believe that frankincense can prevent the release of "leukotrienes", which are compounds that can cause inflammation.
- Frankincense contains "sesquiterpenes", chemical constituents that help increase the amount of oxygen in the limbic system of the brain. Sesquiterpenes are unique because they have the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. (The American Medical Association has said that, "If they could find an agent that would pass the blood-brain barrier, they would be able to find cures for ailments such as Lou Gehrig’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.")
- Thirdly, Frankincense may help to support cellular function due to its cytophylactic properties, which means that it facilitates the regeneration and oxygenation of cells, including brain and skin cells.
This product is enough to fill about 40 empty veggie capsules. (We supply Empty Veggy capsules (size "O" in our store ) The dropper makes it easy to fill the capsule. (see photos above) Only fill your capsule just before taking it.
Take 1 capsule per day to keep your body healthy! In severe illness take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
Myrrh & Frankincense have been used for 6000 years for healing and worship purposes. Do you remember what was brought to Yeshua by the Wise men? Everything a mother needed to bring up a healthy boy (and the gold for going to Egypt away from Herod)!! 😉
Remember that our bodies are meant to metabolize natural compounds, not synthetically formulated chemicals that confuse our brains.
Essential oils are complex mixtures of low molecular weight compounds extracted from plants. Their main constituents are terpenes and phenylpropanoids, which are responsible for their biological and pharmaceutical properties, such as insecticidal, parasiticidal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antinociceptive, anticarcinogenic, and antitumor properties. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29295695/)
Following are a few extracts of many published medical articles on the topic of the amazing properties we find in essential oils:
In the lab, scientists have been testing all kinds of combinations of essential oils and antibiotics, and they’re repeatedly finding that the oils can fight numerous pathogens, including antibiotic-resistant strains of E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus (which causes staph infection), and other common types of bacteria. Researchers believe that one mechanism by which the oils work is by weakening the cell wall of resistant bacteria, thereby damaging or killing the cells. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24287491/)
Essential oils (EOs) are a complex mixture of hydrophobic and volatile compounds synthesized from aromatic plants, most of them commonly used in the human diet. In recent years, many studies have analyzed their antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and anticancer properties in vitro and on experimentally induced animal models of colitis and colorectal cancer. Many EOs and some of their molecules have demonstrated their efficacy in inhibiting bacterial, fungi and virus replication and in modulating the inflammatory and oxidative processes that take place in experimental colitis. In addition to this, their antitumor activity against colorectal cancer models makes them extremely interesting compounds for the modulation of the pathophysiology of the large bowel. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32532055/)